1. Favorite non-dairy milk?
It’s a toss up between Vermont Soy Unsweetened and Organic Valley Unsweetened
2. What are the top 3 dishes/recipes you are planning to cook?
I am planning to make juices, Kristen Suzanne’s Harvest Soup (http://kristensraw.blogspot.com/2007/09/kristen-suzannes-harvest-soup.html), and Pecan Nori Rolls YUMMM- we are going High Raw this week
3. Topping of choice for popcorn?
a little melted Earth Balance and lots of Nutritional Yeast and a little Goya Adobo
4. Most disastrous recipe/meal failure?
Grilled pizza. The crust burnt before anything else was cooked.
5. Favorite pickled item?
Spicy Dilly Beans
6. How do you organize your recipes?
7. Compost, trash, or garbage disposal?
Trash and Recycle. We were composting however it got too hard at our apartment- can’t wait to have a house.
8. If you were stranded on an island and could only bring 3 foods…what would they be (don’t worry about how you’ll cook them)?
avocado, tofu and bread
9. Fondest food memory from your childhood?
Moneky Bread my mom used to make
10. Favorite vegan ice cream?
Coconut Bliss Chocolate Peanut Butter
11. Most loved kitchen appliance?
Does my knife count? If not I love my food processor.
12. Spice/herb you would die without?
13. Cookbook you have owned for the longest time?
vegan with a vengeance
14. Favorite flavor of jam/jelly?
Raspberry with the seeds.
15. Favorite vegan recipe to serve to an omni friend?
ummm- spring rolls, fried rice and stir fried veggies
16. Seitan, tofu, or tempeh?
17. Favorite meal to cook (or time of day to cook)?
18. What is sitting on top of your refrigerator?
there is a cabinet above my fridge
19. Name 3 items in your freezer without looking.
corn, broccoli, vegan meatballs
20. What’s on your grocery list?
apples, carrots, kale, cucumbers, lemon
21. Favorite grocery store?
22. Name a recipe you’d love to veganize, but haven’t yet.
My Gram’s Cider Donuts
23. Food blog you read the most (besides Isa’s because I know you check it everyday). Or maybe the top 3?
Happy Herbivore , Another One Bites The Crust , Choosing Raw
24. Favorite vegan candy/chocolate?
Go Max Go – Chocolate bars
25. Most extravagant food item purchased lately?
ummmm I don’t think I have….
26. Ingredients you are scared to work with?