This easy granola bar recipe is a sponsored post brought to you by Graceland Fruit.
Who is ready for a new EASY recipe? Well I finally have one for you. Life has been crazy lately so my time in the kitchen has been all about quick and easy while still being healthy.
My entire family is all about snacking and having easy to grab foods for on the go whether it’s work, a playdate, post swim lessons or a fun family outing. While we love to grab fresh fruit because honestly what could be easier but we love to have something that isn’t just fruit. That is why I am just loving these new bars.
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the oats, pretzels, dried fruit and chocolate chips and mix.
- Add the peanut butter, brown rice syrup and vanilla extract; mix until fully combined.
- Pour the granola mix into a lined baking dish and press down into one even layer.
- Pop in the freezer for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove and cut into bars, wrap each individual bar and return to the freezer.
- They are now ready to grab-and-go whenever you are feeling hungry.
You could also form the mix into little balls instead of bars. They also travel really well. Grab them from the freezer and toss in a lunch bag and go. Quick, easy and delicious!
What is your favorite granola bar combination?
Graceland Fruit makes packages of dried cherries, cranberries, and blueberries and is now available on the West Coast at Fred Meyer and QFC stores.