- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced (mandolin is best for this)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt & Pepper
Toss together and marinate while your preparer quinoa and pesto.
- 2 cups shelled sweet peas
- 1 bunch garlic scapes, chopped (approx 1-1.5 cups)
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Process everything except olive oil together until small pieces. With the processor on slowly stream in the olive oil until smooth and blended together.
Quinoa– cook according to the directions.
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
Preheat oven to 350F.
Place one layer of zucchini in the bottom of a pie pan. Top with the quinoa. Top the quinoa with the 1/2 cup of pesto and then top the pesto with the remaining zucchini. Top the zucchini with a layer of the panko topping and drizzle with a little olive oil. Bake for 20-25 minutes until browned.